Monday, November 5, 2012

Kicking Things Off

This is way overdue. It occurred to me several times while we were living in Europe that I should blog. I should definitely be capturing our adventures- but I just never sat down and got started. As I approach the half way point in my pregnancy, (how did that happen?!) I'm realizing how fast these moments pass us by, and want to make sure we have a way to look back. I want to savor these moments over and over again.

I want to kick things off with a quick look into our weekend. It looked something like this:






 
Football was something we missed- alot- while we were in Europe. When we realized our beloved Broncos would be playing in Cincinnati- we jumped on the opportunity to get in on the action. The stadium sits right on the Ohio River in downtown Cincinnati and it was a beautiful day. Not surprisingly, the Broncos showed the Bengals who's boss- glad we could be there to represent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment