Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Air Force Institute of Technology


This guy graduated from AFIT. Y’all this is such a huge accomplishment. Tyler finished this program with such grace; he made it look easy – rarely complaining, spending several days a week with Jackson, and making his family a priority the entire way through. I promise you though, this program is anything but easy, and is known for the incredible challenges it places on its graduates – pushing the best of the best to their limits.

I cannot express just how proud I am to call Tyler my husband and Jackson’s dad, because this is exactly the kind of commitment he puts into every aspect of his life.

Not every moment was easy – in taking on this challenge, we challenged our marriage and our family in new way, and (luckily) we came out stronger than we were before. 

What an adventure this chapter has been, and I’m glad we took it on together (although, happily, I let him do all the academic stuff).

Congratulations, we are so, so proud of you!

Ok, brag moment over, but check out the pictures from his way-cool ceremony.








No comments:

Post a Comment