Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#bachieinnashie

During my time in Colorado, I slipped away for one weekend to attend my BFF's bachelorette party, in Nashville. 12 girls from across the country came to celebrate Michelle, and it was truly an amazing time. Some of us knew each other before, some of us met for the first time in Nashville, but by Sunday - I think its safe to say we all felt like we'd known each other for much longer than just two days.

There were sisters, childhood friends, college friends, and post-college friends. We beer-biked, belted out country songs, ate, danced, toured, and walked Nashville like it was our job. I think I left a small piece of my heart in that city.

To Michelle: I'm confident that I speak for everyone when I say that we couldn't be more happy for you and Gabs. There's nothing more refreshing than real love. The kind that radiates.

Just 46 more days until the big day, not that I'm counting or anything.










 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah Laur! I'm just seeing this. I wanna go back. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete