Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Indian Summer

You guys, it's FALL! My very favorite season (or at least that's how I feel every time it rolls around - though the same could be said for summer... maybe even winter when that first snowfall makes its way). Anyway.

I have to say, New York - you've outdone yourself. Maybe its being planted smack-dab in the middle of nature, but I'd venture to say I've never seen a more beautiful fall. Being that I've spent the majority of my life in Colorado, and lived in Germany and Ohio - that's saying something.

This place is incredible.

Last weekend we savored the unseasonably warm temperatures and spent our days outside - with a little garage cleaning and a sh** ton of mowing. (Did I mention our riding lawn mower has been out of commission for well over six weeks?)

It was a perfect weekend to get caught up and soak up some rays.

If I could have my way, fall would stick around well into December, but we all know crunchy leaves will be turning to wet snow before I know it.

Time to bust out the apple cider and all-things-pumpkin.


 


 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment