Thursday, December 6, 2012

23 Week Bumpdate!

Here's the latest in the world of my growing belly:

 
 
It happened- a stranger asked me what I am having. Tyler said, "wow, that's pretty gutsy- I thought the rule is you don't ask unless it's SUPER obvious". Well, I guess we are there- SUPER obvious. It definitely still depends on what I am wearing. For example, photo above- super obvious prego there! Still making do with pre-maternity shirts, it's an adventure finding new ways to wear my clothes.
 
 

 Does anyone recognize THIS look?!

Somebody is guilty, very guilty. Kahla's rebellious streak continues, and our front door rug takes another hit. She's lucky she's not actually doing any damage. Miss thing knows she's in trouble before we even walk in the door, and hides out until we come find her. She punishes herself more than we do, and I have to keep myself from laughing in front of her- is this what it's like to punish children?

Just another week in the Stubbs home...

No comments:

Post a Comment