Friday, January 11, 2013


Here we are- 3rd trimester! New the last couple of weeks:

  • My lower back is hurting more often than it used to. I've employed Tyler for needed back rubs- so far, so good!
  • Bending over is becoming more tricky. Putting on my shoes requires more thought than ever... and I know this is only the beginning!
  • Little Mr. moves ALOT. I love it, but sometimes it does catch me off guard! He is feeling more and more like a baby poking and kicking around in there than the little flutters and rolling I felt before. I am definitely feeling elbows, feet and knees!
  • Still sleeping great (and counting my blessings).
  • We painted little Mr.'s room. One wall is finished and we are debating if it's worth painting the rest, or leaving it as an accent wall. Since we will likely have to paint it back to white in a year when we move, we are thinking hard about this one.
  • Glucose tests- don't even get me started.
  • Our first birthing class! It's great to be meeting other couples who are also preparing for a baby, and I am already learning alot. The more information I get, the better I feel about this whole birthing thing :) One way or another, this little guy is coming out.
  • The name game: still in the works. We have favorites, and likely candidates, but I'm indecisive. To be continued....

The last two weeks in pictures:
 
Painting the little guys room! If you know Tyler, you know his shirt is off whenever possible.
 
 
Week 27
 
 
Week 28
 
 
I promise I won't freak you out with naked belly overload... but I have a hard time believing this is only going to get bigger- much bigger. I am documenting the beginning of the 3rd trimester so that when I can no longer see my feet, I can laugh at how "small" this belly really is.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment