Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weeks 29 and 30!

By now it's obvious I cannot seem to keep up with weekly posts... but they are short and sweet anyway, so I'm just going to continue throwing multiple weeks together. 

It's unbelievable how life just happens, no matter how hard you try to slow down and get things done- time continues to fly. In the last week, we had some wonderful friends come visit (more on that in another post), and then I left on a business trip. Before I knew it- the week was over, again.

Now here we are, less than 10 weeks to baby!!! Currently on my to-do list: catch up on blogs, write thank you notes, read, read some more, work on the nursery... it goes on.

I am still feeling good, no new things to complain about... but this indigestion is KILLER. Tums are my new best friend. I have a small panic attack if I find myself somewhere with no Tums- it's that bad. If that's the worst thing though, I will take it.

Here are some photo updates!

 
Week 29!

 
Week 30! (How did I manage to have terrible hair days in BOTH these weekly pictures?! Oh well, moving on...)

 
'Welcome home" flowers :) Tyler attmepted to bring spring to the Stubbs home, which I so needed!

 
A beautiful snowy Ohio day to welcome me back from Houston.... I'm ready for spring now!

 
Can NOT wait to dress this little munchkin- baby clothes are the best!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment