Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 31 In Review...

Let's just get right to the good stuff...

 
9 Weeks to go! It absolutely blows my mind how fast the weeks are flying by!

 
A little Friday night project. Historically I'm really not a crafty person- but I'm giving it my best shot- this was an easy one :)

 
This week my parent's gift arrived... our stroller and car seat and accessories, and a sweet little hamper.

 
Putting it all together...

 
Ta-da! We LOVE it... granted it's only gone for a few strolls around the house. Kahla's not so sure about the whole thing, but she'll get used to it....

 
A little one-on-one. She melts my heart!


...and a kiss never hurt anyone :)
 

 
The ridiculously adorable hamper my parents got for the little guy- in love!



Nursery sneak peek ;) this continues to be a work-in-progress, but we'll get there, and I promise to post pictures when it's all finished! These are pictures we took on our safari last year and had put on canvas. I'm thrilled at how well they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment