Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 35 Update

We are officially counting down until we get to meet this sweet boy. 5 weeks to go- and it's so bittersweet. I have been so fortunate to have an easy pregnancy (will I pay for that in delivery??) and have really enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. On the other hand... let's get this show on the road!

Some days I can't wait to hold him, others, I just want him to stay safely tucked away from this crazy, scary world. That being said, as each day passes, and I get that much more uncomfortable, I am confident I will be begging him to make his debut by the time he is ready!

This was a good week. A really good week. I was surprised at work with a joint baby shower, and it was so nice! I am blessed to work with some truly amazing people.

Here are pictures from this week:





No comments:

Post a Comment