Friday, May 10, 2013

2 Months!

Another month has already passed us by, and our little nugget just gets cuter and cuter (if I do say so myself.)

This month we've enjoyed little smiles, especially when I steal kisses- which I plan to do all day, every day until it begins to embarrass him. Even then, I might not stop.

We refer to 8pm as the witching hour, because most evenings around this time Jackson gets fussy,and there's just no stopping it. My plan has been to force cuddles, whether he likes it or not!

We still have very little in the way of a routine. He eats every 2-3 hours around the clock, although now and again we get the coveted 4 hour stretch at night. This has become much more manageable since little mister now (mostly) goes right back to sleep after eating- hallelujah!

This month in the world of Jackson:






 
Crotch grab??


 
We call this one the LeLo




 


 


This is a lot of pictures... but narrowing these down is the biggest challenge of my day. Thanks for hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment