Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day- A First.

As mother's day approached this year, I spent more time thinking about what to get our mothers, and almost no time realizing this would be the first time I would celebrate as a mom myself.  It just snuck up on me, and Tyler and Jackson made it incredibly special. It was a perfect, relaxed Sunday.

The day started when I came downstairs to an already fed, changed, and dressed Jackson, waiting patiently in his swing. We then went to brunch at an adorable eclectic local restaurant downtown called Butter Cafe. It was just as delicious as everyone says it is! We then came home, relaxed, and Jackson and I snuggled up for a coveted afternoon nap. The day ended with a quiet bath after Jackson went to bed. It was simple and refreshing- exactly what I needed.



 
A huge thank you to my boys who made the day so special. I wouldn't be a mama without either one of you, and I couldn't do it without you either. I am so lucky that God chose me to be your mama Jackson, you are such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment