Sunday, July 28, 2013

Surprise!


Why do I react like a blubbering fool when surprised?! My amazing sister surprised me last week- and once again, I was totally caught off guard. How do I never have even the littlest inkling that something is going on, that something is coming?

My parents and Tyler, heck probably everyone BUT me, knew that Katilin was coming to surprise me for my birthday and, more importantly, meet Jackson for the first time. There have been texts and calls, and even a slip up by my mom, and I suspected nothing. Either this family is dang good at planning surprises, I am super non-observant, or a combination of the two.

Dangit, they get me every time!

Thanks for the best birthday surprise ever Kaitlin and gang. This was one for the record books J

No comments:

Post a Comment