Friday, July 19, 2013

The Most Important Thing


Family really is the most important thing. Family can certainly mean different things for different people, but the people who love you unconditionally, who would do anything for you, who will be there no matter what; those are the ones we must treasure. We must hang on tight.

My family visited this week, and it was wonderful. It was wonderful to spend precious time with them and even better- seeing them with Jackson. My parents have always been incredible parents. Their example of love, commitment, hard work, and dedication has molded me into the person I am today. They have always been there. I know they always will be. To see them as grandparents fills my heart – we are so lucky to have such love in our lives.

Jackson is already surrounded by people who love him endlessly. He has a support system that extends well beyond Tyler and I, and I know that wherever he turns in this life, whatever road he wanders, he’ll be met with open and loving arms.

As always, living in a different state means our time with family is much too short. We try to savor every last moment, and take in as much as we can.

To the people who keep us firmly grounded and never waiver in their love, we owe everything.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment