Friday, June 6, 2014

Before's and After's: House Update

We've still been hard at work putting finishing touches on our new home.

With yard work taking up at least four (yes FOUR) precious hours every weekend (and that's just mowing), things are moving slower. I won't complain though, because we are fully enjoying the beautiful start to summer.

Here are some before and after pictures of the rooms I am calling complete - woohoo!

The kitchen:

Before
 
 
After
 
 
 
Jackson's room:
 
Before


 
 
I don't have a good before picture (shame, I know). Use your imagination- It was lilac with matching purple-ish carpet.
 
After



 
(I had to throw one of the nugget in, for good measure.)
Our room:
 
Before


 
After


 
We're are feeling more at home and settled every day - thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment