Saturday, September 26, 2015

Laguna Beach

The final leg of our California adventure took us to Laguna Beach, where my dad would spend part of the week in meetings, and Jackson, my mom, my sister, and I would take full advantage of all the amenities The Montage Resort has to offer.

We spent our days poolside and our evenings enjoying live music in the hotel's posh lounge. We were way out of our league, but did our best to pretend like we belonged.

Additionally, one of my best friends, Shannon, lives just up the road from where we were staying, AND my other BFF, Melissa, and her main squeeze, Dan had planned to surprise Shannon for her birthday. Timing couldn't have been better, and we were able to spend an entire day (and night) together.





 
The evening entertainment.




 
Talking with daddy.








Vacations are exhausting in the best way. This was one for the record books. The only thing that could have made it better, would have been Tyler. Shout out to my parents, for spoiling us beyond reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment