Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Los Angeles

Our trip to California was split into three parts: Los Angeles, Anaheim (for Disneyland), and Laguna Beach.

For reference, my parents met and were married in the area, I was born there, my grandparents lived there for many years, and my dad currently works out of L.A., making his trips there frequent. My parents definitely know the drill around these parts - so we did the touristy thing, but they know how to do it right.

During our time in L.A., we spent an evening eating and shopping at The Grove, did the obligatory people-watching along Venice Beach, and strolled 3rd Street Promenade.





 
The Grove

 
Because all vacations should kick-off with ice cream at 10pm.


 
Venice Beach! Sorry, but I didn't capture a single people-watching picture.


 
We ate In-N-Out three, yes THREE times in one week.

 
We celebrated my birthday with an incredible dinner at the world-renowned Bazzar restaurant by Jose Andres. It was the best food I've ever eaten in my 29 years on this planet. And, we were brave enough to bring a toddler to a place that definitely doesn't offer a kid's menu. So fancy.
 
 
...and a birthday shot with my husband, via FaceTime. #happybirthdaytome
 

No comments:

Post a Comment