Monday, May 23, 2016

20 Weeks!

Somehow, we are halfway through this pregnancy! I can’t figure out how that’s possible, but here we are.

Outside of my belly feeling twice as big twice as fast (please see below), everything is very much comparable to my pregnancy with Jackson. I feel great, am sleeping like the dead, and have very few symptoms. I can feel this baby moving all the time now, and I think it’s only a matter of days before Tyler (and other friendly hands) can feel movement too.



I’m so thankful for an easy and event-free pregnancy thus far, and am so looking forward to holding this little (or maybe large?) nugget in my arms.

We’ve begun work on the nursery, which includes removing the wallpaper border from the walls. One down, three to go. You guys, wallpaper removal is THE WORST. I’ve complained about it before, and I’ll complain about it again. It’s slowing down the whole painting and decorating process massively, and is just a giant pain in the butt.



I’m looking forward to getting that room painted and moving forward with décor! Pictures to come…



No comments:

Post a Comment