Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Gender Neutral Nursery

Tyler and Jackson are out of town for three days, on a quick trip for his sister's wedding. This means I have some time to myself, and a modest to-do list to tackle before baby #2 makes his/her way. One such task was to finally take and post pictures of the nursery.

I am not thrilled with most gender neutral things. Yellow and green are not my jam, but thankfully I've been on a gray and white kick throughout the house, so applying these colors to the baby room seemed natural. My vision was light, bright, and simple with some rustic accents.

I found the stellar cow print at TJ Maxx way back in April, and let it become the foundation for the rest of the room. Teal quickly became the obvious choice for an accent color, and I plan to add splashes of navy if baby thing is a boy, and coral if a sweet girl pops out.

Without further delay - here is the nursery reveal, right on time, just one week before D Day.









No comments:

Post a Comment