Sunday, December 22, 2013

Home For (A) Holiday


We spent Thanksgiving in Colorado again this year. I think I can safely say, a fun time was had by all. Jackson got more lovin than he knew what to do with, and Tyler and I got a bit of a break.

I think my favorite way to document all the awesomeness that happens on our Colorado trips, is to post absurd amounts of pictures.

Sorry if you’re not into that – it’s the best way I can think to cover all the family, friends, and fun things we did that all deserve their own posts! (And we all know, I am struggling to get the bare minimum done… seeing as Thanksgiving was now 4 weeks ago.)

 
My parents hosted a baby gender reveal party for our incredibly close family friends, Dani and Evan.

 
It's a.... BOY!!!
























 

So much family, so much love, so little time!
 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment