Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Cape

Earlier this year, I told Tyler all I really wanted for my birthday, was to be sitting on a beach somewhere with my two favorite people. After some research, we decided on Cape Cod. Not only could we drive there, we could also get some serious exploration and sight seeing in. During our stay, we also ventured to Salem and Plymouth, and even ventured into Rhode Island for a day. 

Here's a few ridiculous amount of pictures. 

30th Birthday Dinner








Hyannis: Cape Cod Beer, Main Street, and Whale Watching












Beach!







Our Digs.






Plymouth: Plymouth Village, Mayflower II, and Downtown



I'm fairly confident that bull could run that fence right down. But, maybe that's just me.




Behold, Plymouth Rock.


More beach!



Chic-Fil-A (Because I never thought seeking one out would be a thing.) #babygetswhatbabywants


Rhode Island

The Breakers Mansion, Newport



All.The.Breweries.




No comments:

Post a Comment