Friday, February 7, 2014

Baby It's (Still) Cold Outside


So. Remember this post? We’ve  now arrived at the “I’m over winter. I’m over snow moment.” I made it all the way to February this year!

I really try not to be a complainer. I am well aware that I am blessed in this life, and complaining to me generally seems counterproductive and plain ungrateful. That being said, IS IT SPRING YET?

We are literally feet deep in weeks of accumulating snow and sub-zero temperatures. The current 1 degree temperature rounds out a particularly brutal week complete with a massive snow and ice storm on Wednesday.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a good snow day. And if it means working from home and snuggling with my misters – even better! However, this winter has just been plain rough here in Ohio, and I think everyone is more than ready for spring. Just the thought of green grass and flowers blooming is enough to make my heart smile.

We are preparing for another ‘cozy’ weekend in the house. ‘Cozy’ is beginning to mean ‘stir crazy,’ for the record.

Sending warm thoughts from our home to yours,

XOXO

(and if you’re enjoying warm weather, we’d happily accept if you sent a little our way!)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment